Himmatwala which is Filmmaker Sajid Khan’s latest release has received negative reviews from the critics. The movie features Ajay Devgn and Tamanna Bhatia in the lead roles and is a remake of the 1983 blockbuster movie of the same name which was directed by K Raghavendra Rao starring Jeetendra and Sridevi.
The latest version of the movie was in extreme hype, but unfortunately, it failed due to “over-the-top acting, irritating melodrama, lame jokes and mindless entertainment”. A few critics termed this flick as a ‘lame joke’, a few other said it was nothing but ‘Un-hilarious stupidity’.
Talking about Himmatwala’s Box Office collections, the movie did do a decent business at the starting, but somehow, it did not work out well later. Now, let’s see what our viewers and audience has to say about Himmatwala.
- Nitin Chowdhary: @ajaybhai# Dont know about the 3 mistakes of my life but 1 surely was watching @himmatwala!!
- @BeingKamath: Two minutes of silence for those who have advanced booked #himmatwala tickets and turned their #goodfriday into a Bad one.
- Kunal Chowdhury: After watching the movie @Himmatwala, I must say that you will need “Himmat” to watch this movie. #Himmatwala.
- Diggy Chacha: Breaking News: Original Himmatwala’s director manhandled by a group of people.
- Kamaal R Khan: Sajid khan is saying tat media doesn’t take him seriously. Bhai aap #Himmatwala Ko 150Cr ki film kahoge tho public tho apko joker hi kahegi.
- Nitin Chaudhary: 1 questn on my mind aftr wtchng @himmatwala is whts d procedure 4 refunding of money as promised by SIR SAJID KHAN!!
- Samridh Shinde: This movie is an April fool prank played by Sajid Khan on the audiences.
- Netaji: I am getting votes to file a petition and get refund for the money and time Indian citizens have wasted on Himmatwala.
- Jai: One among the Worst movies in the history of man kind.. Forget capital punishment show this movie criminals will die b4 the interval..I actually cant find rating option less than one..
- Viranchi Rastogi: Unbearable in first 30 mins …. we have more overacting in first hour than shahrukh’s all combined.
If what we feel is rights, we guess its better to watch the Tweets to get entertained.