Nokia India has stated that its Nokia 114 feature phone will price INR 2,549. The device was brought in by Nokia in December 2012 but the cost of the phone was not disclosed then.
Key features of this feature phone are:
- It is a dual SIM phone,
- Nokia claims it has over 10 hours of talk time and nearly a month’s standby time.
- It has internal memory of 16 MB and mass memory of 64 MB. The mass memory is what you can expand in the device. Its memory can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSd card slot.
- The phone has a 0.3 megapixel camera.
- It also comes with the Nokia Xpress browser for surfing the web.
- It has a 65k colour 1.7-inch display.
The device also supports Bluetooth, GPRS and EDGE for connectivity. One can also download games and utility applications on this handset through Nokia Store.
The phone features Nokia’s Easy Swap technology that allows users to switch between SIM cards quickly without having to remove the battery or turn off the phone. The Easy Swap technology can personalise and remember up to five different SIM cards, giving consumers full control over their mobile bills.
The handset is aimed at young India as it comes with pre-loaded social networking apps like Facebook and Twitter.
Nokia 114 has cloud-accelerated Nokia Xpress browser, which, according to Nokia, gives up to 85% more efficient mobile browsing.