Eating out, whether street food or high restaurants or say take always, add up not only to 1/3 rd of our expenditure but also high kilos and fats since they contain more oil, less vegetables and high fatty materials. As whenever we go out, we eat more as compared to what we eat at home, it adds to enormous fats and calories to our body. Behind the yummy food that we think is being gulped by our mouth, there goes something dangerous inside our body-” The fats”.
Going out for special occasions and taking in fat for a day in moonlight is normal. But while taking up food on a daily basis say every second day, it is vital to take care of the body in a nutritional way.
Therefore it is necessary to take some steps when we go out to hog so that excess kilos, fats and expenditure could be avoided.
Top healthy tips when eating
- Never go to a restaurant starving- it is advised that whenever you reach a food place, you are not starving, as then it would result to uncontrollable intake of food due to hunger leading to excess oil and breads. Hence it is better to have some light nuts or anything before going to a restaurant, that would lead to intake of controlled food when landed into a food place.
- Avoid the bread and odder extra vegetables- since bread add up to your kilos, it is better to avoid it and rather order excess vegetables that would at least not gain weight and something nutritional might go inside.
- Controlled rice- if going to restaurants or food places is once every second day routine then it is better to take less quantity of rice as it would else result to heavy fats and a bulky stomach.
- Share your desert- Sharing the desert would both only keep your pocket in control but also the calories so it is better to share the dessert rather than gulping the calories all alone.
- Eat slowly- This would help the body to register fullness since the body takes 20 minutes to take down the fullness hence it is better to slowly munch in your food rather than just taking it in.
With the food choice kept in front of you, keeping your own choice of healthy eating is also important. Choose to have light food and basically or to a limit healthy if possible intake of salads, soups, fish and boiled chicken for example can help you keep in control.
For the end- stay healthy and eat healthy.